There is nothing more frustrating than having to check multiple calendars to get a full view of your schedule. Now you don’t need to.
Bievo’s shared family calendar is great for keeping the whole family on the same page, but our Bievo Family Organizer is designed to organize your whole life. Simply add your other calendar feeds to your Bievo account, and you’ll have everything you need in one place.
If you’re new to Bievo or are still using Google Calendar to manage some of your scheduling, you can merge the two platforms seamlessly. Add one or all of your Google Calendars into Bievo to easily access all of your important events in one place. Schedule a one-time import or enable automatic calendar sync to allow Bievo to regularly pull events from your Google account.
Adding your Google Calendar to Bievo lets you maintain both platforms and stay organized, no matter where you are.
Ready to add your Google Calendar to Bievo? Here’s how:
1. Log into your Bievo account at mybievo.com.
2. Click on the Calendar icon at the top of the screen to access your Bievo Calendar.
3. Click Add on the top toolbar, then click Google Calendar Events.
4. Enter a nickname for your Google account. If you have multiple Google accounts, we recommend that you use your Google username to avoid confusion.
5. Click Authorize. This will redirect you to Google, where you must authorize Google to send your events to Bievo. You may be required to sign into your Google account. Click Accept Account Changes to return to your Bievo account.
6. You have several options for adding your Google Calendar events:
◦ Enable automatic calendar sync – If you select this option, Bievo will regularly sync with your Google Calendar to retrieve updates and add them to your Bievo calendar. If you do not select this option, Bievo will perform a one-time import of events from your Google Calendar. It is important to select this option if you plan to add new events to your Google Calendar in the future.
◦ Choose which calendars to add to Bievo – You probably have more than one Google Calendar, but you may not want all of them added to your Bievo calendar. Select which calendars you want to add to Bievo by clicking the box to the left of each calendar name. For example, you make select to add your personal calendar, but not Google’s Holiday Calendar.
◦ Assign your Google Calendar – This option allows you to add your Google Calendar events directly to your family calendar so all of your family members can see them. If you want to keep these events private (so only you can see them), skip this step. If you want to share these events with your family, select your name from the drop down menu to add them to your shared family calendar. To learn more, read about Assigning Calendar Events.
7. Click Save to add your Google Calendar events to your Bievo calendar.