You don’t need us to tell you how extraordinarily time-consuming youth sports can be. Multiple practices during the week, weekend games, tournaments – they all add up to an average of 6 to 16 hours of your time every week during the season, according to some surveys. No wonder Americans are such a stressed out bunch!
For the parents who take on the role of team mom or dad, the logistics of organizing can become even more challenging. If you’re still relying on multiple methods to keep yourself, your kids, coaches, and other parents on the same page, we invite you to try a new approach that will keep everyone on the same page with less fuss.
Bievo’s Communities feature helps you easily coordinate schedules and communicate with everyone involved in your child’s team. Simply create a community page for your team, then easily add calendars from websites, set reminders, invite the team member, and organize carpools to practices and games.
With Bievo Communities, organization is simple, so everyone can stay focused on what’s important – playing the game!
Ready to create a Community? Here’s how:
- Log into your Bievo account at mybievo.com.
- Click on the Community icon at the top of the screen to access the Bievo Community Dashboard.
- Click Add on the top toolbar, then click Create Community to open the new community screen.
- Enter details about your community so everyone knows what it’s about.
- Click Save to create your community and open your new community page.
Once you’ve created your new community, it’s time to invite others to join! You can invite others into your community by inputting their email addresses on the Members screen of your community page. We’ll send them an email letting them know that you’ve invited them into your community. Then you can all start planning events, sharing schedules, and coordinating carpools with ease!